AxoBioMembrane™ is a dehydrated allograft membrane patch derived from the amnion that advances wound repair, skin replacement, and reconstruction.
• Human allograft under FDA regulation 21 CFR Part 1271 and section 361 of the PHS
• Immune privileged with anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties
• A rich source of growth factors, proteins, cytokines, hyaluronic acid, and collagen scaffolds
• Contains extracellular matrix components for cellular attachment and proliferation
• Dehydrated and terminally e-beam sterilized for an extended shelf life.
• Ease of use
Our tissue is recovered from living donors that are tested and qualified after a full-term pregnancy and during a scheduled C-section. Our processor is thorough in their screening and testing process to ensure patient safety.
Order Products by Product Code or Product Name
AxoBioMembrane™ - 1x2
AxoBioMembrane™ - 2x3
AxoBioMembrane™ - 4x4
1cm x 2cm = 2cm²
2cm x 3cm = 6cm²
4cm x 4cm = 16cm²