AxoBioFluid®C is a cryopreserved liquid allograft derived from the amniotic membrane that provides structural tissue to advance soft tissue repair, replacement, and reconstruction.
• Human allograft under FDA regulation 21 CFR Part 1271 and section 361 of the PHS
• Immune privileged with anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties
• A rich source of growth factors, proteins, cytokines, hyaluronic acid, and collagen scaffolds
• Contains extracellular matrix components for cellular attachment and proliferation
• Cryopreserved for an extended shelf life
• Ease of use
Our tissue is recovered from living donors that are tested and qualified after a full-term pregnancy and during a scheduled C-section. Our processor is thorough in their screening and testing process to ensure patient safety.
Order Products by Product Code or Product Name
Name Code Size
AxoBioFluid®C ABF050 0.5 mL